Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kick Ass, Bored To Death

Kick Ass (2010)



Suitable title for this action and comedy packed movie. Since it is such a big picture I won’t work my ass off to tell you what it is about. I laughed a lot, got surprised and I enjoyed almost all of it. Suitable soundtrack many places (minus for the use of music used in “28 Weeks Later”), great action scenes, unpredictable, original and great entertainment.
Kick Ass reminds me a bit of “Defendor” with Woody Harrelson, but that movie is more serious and better in some ways.

My Rating: 8/10


Bored to Death, season 1 (2009)



So I have watched the complete first season of Bored to Death this weekend. I discovered the show by an accident and after reading the reviews at imdb.com, seeing who the actors in it was and the fact that it was a HBO show, I would give it a try. I was not completely satisfied after two episodes, but it was a bit entertaining, and I finished it. What’s great with the show is the weird humor and some of the stories. The cast is great: Jason Schwartzman, Ted Danson and guy from “Hangover”, Zach Galifianakis, and there are some cool guest appearances like Jim Jarmusch.
In average I think I laughed out loud a couple a times in each episode.

My rating: 7,5/10

No comments: