Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Machete, A Town Called Panic, How I Ended This Summer, The Social Network, Broderskap

Machete (2010)



This Robert Rodriguez movie is one of the coolest and toughest movies I’ve seen in a long time now. It reminds me a bit of Planet Terror, with the same rawness, blood, “old look”, sexy women and action. It is packed full of dry and silly humor, which made me laugh a lot.




My rating: 9,5/10


Other movies I have watched recently, but don’t feel like to write much about is:

A Town Called Panic (2009)
Belgian animation. Crazy story and humor. Some good laughs.
My Rating: 7/10

How I ended this summer (2010)
Russian. Minimalistic. Two charachters. Beautiful landscapes, very slow going.
My Rating: 7,5/10

The Social Network (2010)
Great entertainment.
My Rating: 7,5/10

Broderskap/Brotherhood (2009)
Great entertainment.
My Rating: 7,5/10

No comments: